Forever Northwest would love to partner with you this October!
Hi! I am reaching out to you to see if you would want to join Forever Northwest and other Mac and Newberg businesses for my "Pintober" promotion, happening the entire month of October!
What is Pintober?
During Pintober, Forever Northwest hides a wooden pin twice a week, in and around Yamhill County, and gives out clues on Facebook & Instagram on how to find it. This is my second year with last year having a great response from the public, plus encouraging people to explore our natural areas 😊
There are a few ways you could participate:
Whatever you’d like to offer would be put in the Pintober package that’s found
- Include a $5-10 gift card
- Include a certificate good for a small item in your shop (example: free cookie or sticker)
- Include a small item that is flat and no bigger than 5”x7” (example: stickers or art print)
Here are ways that I will get the word out about the promotion:
- Event info on Keep It Local Mac website
- Event info in Keep It Local Mac/Newberg newsletter
- Advertising on Newsberg (new online news source for Newberg)
- Submit press release to News-Register
- Posting in McMinnville and Newberg community Facebook groups before each pin is hidden
Ways I can share your business:
- List you as a partner and link to your website/socials on ForeverNorthwest.com’s page about Pintober
- Tag you in Facebook & Instagram posts when your “prize” is included in the Pintober package that’s being hidden
- Include you in the press release and other event info that’s submitted to other channels (would need your participation confirmed by 9/20)
You can participate as little or as much as you want. Maybe it’s just one week or every week!
Here are the dates and general locations the pins would be hidden
(subject to change)
- Oct 3 – McMinnville
- Oct 5 – Newberg
- Oct 10 – McMinnville
- Oct 12 – Newberg
- Oct 17 – McMinnville
- Oct 19 – Newberg
- Oct 24 – McMinnville
- Oct 26 – Newberg
Let me know your thoughts! Email Rebekah at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you'd like to participate.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to a fun Pintober and hope you will join me in encouraging people to explore the outdoors and feel more connected to the community and small businesses.