During the month of October, Forever Northwest will be giving clues to where you can find wooden pins hidden in and around McMinnville and Newberg!
Wooden Pins are Buy 2, Get 1 Free from now until Oct 31st!
Each week in October, we'll be hiding wooden pins in some of our favorite natural areas. Hints will be given on Instagram and Facebook, so you'll need to be following to make sure you don't miss out!
Some pins may include extra surprises like a Dutch Bros gift card, a gift card for Forever Northwest, and even a chance to win a Cascade Mountain Range Hoodie 😮
We'll also be releasing some new pin designs throughout the month. You've been officially challenged to collect them all! ;)
If you don't live in Yamhill County, you can enter to win wooden pins by following along on Instagram or Facebook. When we post hints about the hidden pin, we'll give you a keyword to enter on this page using the form below. Each week, we'll choose one winner and each week you'll get two chances to enter!
Rough schedule of when and where pins will be hidden (subject to change)
- Monday, Oct 3rd - McMinnville FOUND! Hidden next to the mushroom house at the Airport Park
- Tuesday, Oct 4th - Newberg FOUND! Hidden at Schaad Park behind the second bench on the hill
- Tuesday, Oct 11th - McMinnville FOUND! Hidden at Trappist Abbey
- Friday, Oct 14th - Newberg FOUND! Hidden near the labyrinth at Friendship Trail (North Valley Friends Church)
- Monday, Oct 17th - McMinnville FOUND! Hidden under the Erratic Rock
- Tuesday, Oct 25th - Newberg FOUND! Hidden at Ewing Young Park
- Thursday, Oct 27th - McMinnville FOUND! Hidden at Discovery Park
- Monday, Oct 31st - Newberg